Scuba Diving for Beginners / Introduction Dive
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater, feel weightless like an astronaut and be a part of the most beautiful scenery of the natural world? If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the full Open Water Course, the Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba diving to see if you like it. Introductory scuba diving with SDA is safe, fun and provides the ultimate experience into the natural world.
We brief you the basic rules for Scuba Diving and then you are ready to go for a 30-45 minute dive with an experienced Instructor. After a surface interval including a snack, you will be ready for a second dive and can apply all what you learned from your first dive. There's a lot of fun during the discovery dives.
START YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY, FREE!
After the registration, you'll have free access to our Basic Freediving, Snorkeling, Try Scuba, Mermaid and Scuba Diver programs on your web browser or Smartphone application.
- Ready! Login with your SSI profile and start the online course from your PC or more flexible from your Smartphone or tablet by downloading the SSI App (available for Android or IOS).
- Free Online Training available here
- 2 Tank boat dive (not deeper than 5-10m / 15-30ft)
- each dive last for about 30 - 45 minutes (depending on your air consumption)
- Rental dive equipment (BCD, Regulator, Wetsuit, Fins, Mask)
- Instructor or Divemaster
- Water & soda
- Lunch on the boat (a Sandwich & a Fruit)
- Transportation (look for more details on the transportation page)
Bring with you
Sun protection(waterproof sunscreen, UV-sunglases, UV-Lycra shirts etc.)
Important / Info
When you are participiating in this activity pleas apply as follow:
- Minimum age is 10 Years (Parents accompanied)
- I'm healthy for this activity, please check the medical statement (pdf)
- I'm not flying on the next 18 hours after the diving activities
- Before activity eat lightly
- Take something against seasicknes (Dramamine / Ginger)
- Alcohol/hangover or drugs are not allowed during this activty
- Maximum depth 5-10m / 15-30ft