SSI Dive Guide Course in Acapulco Mexico
What You Learn
The SSI Dive Guide program is ISO Certified (ISO 24801-3) and provides candidates with the knowledge and training necessary to supervise and guide certified divers on recreational scuba dives. There are two version of SSI Dive Guide:
- Recreational Dive Guide (planing & leading certified divers)
- Active Professional Dive Guide (may work in a Dive Center)
Both programs has the same course standards.
What You Can:
Dive Guides may guide certified divers on recreational scuba dives.
Active status Professional Dive Guides may also:
- Teach, supervise and issue recognition cards for the SSI Snorkeling program.
- Qualify for the SSI Divemaster rating after completing the SSI Science of Diving Specialty program.
The Scuba Gear You Use
It's highly recomended to be equipped with a properly fitted Total Diving System:
Mask, snorkel and fins
Delivery System with cylinder, primary regulator and alternate air source
Information System with submersible pressure gauge, depth gauge, and timing device (a dive computer is recommended)
Exposure suit appropriate for the environment
- Signal device SMB
SSI Total DiveLog
How can you start learning now?
It never was so simple to earn your Dive Guide certification.
With digital learning, you can already start study at your convenience anytime or anywhere on your computer, smart phone or tablet. The advantaged, you safe time and can learn at your own pace. After you finished the theory make an appointment with us for your practical part.
Start now in 3 Steps:
Start now in 3 Steps:
Ready! Login with your SSI profile and start the online course from your PC or more flexible from your Smartphone or tablet by downloading the SSI App (available for Android or IOS).
To take this course, you must be:
- at least 15 years for non professional
- 18 years for professional Dive Guide
- Advanced Advanture or higher (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Certification or equivalent experience: Navigation, Night & Limited Visibility, Deep Diving
- SSI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Have at least 50 logged dives at the end of this course
- Be fit for diving and submit signed by a physician within the last 12 months.